- Smoking is prohibited in all of our rooms. We charge a $500 deep-cleaning fee for smoking in any of the suites.
- Sorry, no pets are allowed.
- Visitors are welcome, but may not be on the property overnight or park on designated parking spots for the property. Guests are responsible for any and all acts of their visitors. Visitors must vacate property by 8 pm.
- All rates are subject to taxes and fees of 13%.
Checking-In & Checking-Out
Minimum age for check-in: 21 years.
Check-In: 4 pm
Check-Out: 11 am
When we can, we try to accommodate our guests with early check-in and late check-out requests. However, any check-in before 10 am and any check-out after 2pm must pay half a day’s rate.
We provide our guests with weekly housekeeping services Monday through Saturday. There are washers and dryers on the property for your use.
The property is located across the street from the beautiful beaches of Lauderdale-by-the-Sea.
Only one car per unit allowed – due to limited availability, visitors are not allowed to park on the property (there are plenty of metered spots all around us). Parking pass must be on dashboard at all times and returned to the suite before checking out. Any vehicle that is not displaying a permit will be towed at owner’s expense. There will be a $25.00 charge for lost or unreturned parking passes.
Visitors are welcomed but may not park on designated spots or stay overnight and must vacate property by 8 pm.
Zero Tolerance Policy
Service and accommodations will be refused to or revoked from any person who:
- Acts in an obviously intoxicated or disorderly manner while on property.
- Shows any signs of possible drug activity, such as cars coming and going to a particular room and leaving shortly thereafter, excessive or unusual foot traffic to a particular room, or any other activity (especially in the middle of the night) deemed suspicious in nature in managements opinion. In some cases, the police may be called to inquire and/or investigate.
- Maliciously destroys or threatens to destroy any hotel property; causes or threatens to cause a public disturbance.
- Refuses to or is unable to pay for the accommodations or services at time of check-in.
- Negligently or intentionally causes damage to the hotel, furniture or furnishings within the hotel, and shall be liable for any and all damaged sustained by the innkeeper, including the property’s loss of revenue resulting from the inability to rent or lease rooms while said damage is being repaired.
Our business hours are 9am – 5pm on Sunday – Thursday and 9am – 9pm on Friday and Saturday. Management reserves the right to enter any room at reasonable hours for emergency maintenance. Loss of television or internet access does not constitute an emergency situation. Guests are asked to not attempt to fix any maintenance issues themselves.